me

Sunday, July 16, 2006

TOTALLY BORED OUT AT HOME
i finish studing for remainder theorm.
its diffcult to learn a topic by yourself ya know.
ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MATHS
additional maths makes it worst.
hope everything turns out well tmr.
actually i am not even sure if i am taking my test tmr or tuesday...yeah


I JUST REALISED THAT DOREEN SOON IS MISSING EMATHS AND AMATHS FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT
just to piss those people who dont join GB off.
on monday, i miss a maths and emaths.
on tuesdays, i miss history, physics, amaths, emaths, chemlab.
everyone will miss history, physics, amaths on that day too.
but i get to miss the most miserable CHEM LAB!!
now, i really have no regrets going GB:)
only sitting in for 15mins for chem and chinese on tuesday:)
LOVE IT!


GOTTA TALK TO RUTH TODAY
we havent talked for a while.
she had her tests and i had my routine school life in singapore which is definately more stressing out compared to shanghai
but thinking that she takes triple sciences,FULL history/lit/geog, i feel so much luckier staying here:)


before i forget, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY RAINA-NA!!
yep. she is really A GOOD SHOPPER.
love my studs
i got sharon's present...await for july 25..


CANT WAIT FOR TMR!!
going to play and hit those drums for chapel.
i hope i dont make too obivous mistakes that will make me too embarrassed to continue playing the drums for the next song or walk off the stage.
hope that i wouldnt hit the drums so hard that they just drop on the ground, or my sticks flying away from my 'will be sweaty' hands due to nervousness or i just fall off the chair when drumming.


I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW I AM GOING TO DRUM WITH HEELS AND SKIRT
and in gb uniform.
i will look so eeek as a drummer...
as in unprofessional, cos the gb uniform is all about being serious and drill and discipline.
and i am like trying to be punk on drums will the gb uniform.
but hope everything turn out will with my boots...sighx.


i am TOO addicted to drums...seriously.
whenever i hear a song which the drumsbeat is wacky that makes me wanna hit those drums, i will run to my room to take the drumsticks and start playing it for like 30 mins straight...yeah
i really wanna get my own DRUM SET and get my jamming room done...
as in, i will ask my dad again about the jamming room.
now the only thing that is lack from my family's jamming room is THAT SET OF DRUMS!!
i remember my mum mentioning it to me that she would wanna learn drums when i said i wanted a set of drums ages ago and she didnt mind paying for the drums.
but i found out that she will pay if i paid for 1/2 the price of the drums
i need $300 bucks NOW!!
actually i rather buy the drums set with my own money so no one can touch it.
its hard to keep our drums in good condition cos i am pretty sure even before i get sick of my drums, my da kor will just spoil it and there goes my savings.
he will make all those dents which i will start screaming at him and he will just continue drumming..
a guitar is much easier to keep other people off compared to drums.
look, if my cousins/friends comes to my house and enters my jamming room/my room, they will go 'WOW DOREEN YOU GOT A DRUM SET!!' and they sit on the chair and start to anyhow hit the drums.
even if i take the drumsticks away, they will use their hands, or even take my pens and turn them into sticks..
and i just realised that my sister wouldnt give the drums a rest..
now, i would have to consider locking up my room and make sure no one touches my drums if i am going to buy them.
OK. DOREEN IS ON HER SAVING DEAL TILL SHE GETS HER DRUMS SO PLS DONT GO SHOPPING WITH HER.
DRUMS 1st ABOVE THE WHOLE SHOPPING LIST.
that includes MY MP3
hack. i dont need a MP3, i dont even need money to upgrade my phone since i can survive with no hp days in the past.
I JUST NEED DRUMS!!
anybody would like to sponsor this poor little girl a set or drums or even JUST THE STICKS?
yeah, believe it or not. I DONT EVEN HAVE THE CHEAPEST THING IN A DRUM SET, THE STICKS!!


last issue to make note to everyone.
ANYONE WHO NEED TUTION FOR MATHS(any) OR SCIENCE(any), PLS TELL ME via call,msn,sms,email OR TAG ME!!
its only for secondary students.
price is lower sec $20, upper sec $25
yeah.
TAKE NOTE: DOREEN IS NOT THE ONE GIVING THE TUTION SO DONT WORRY ABOUT FAILING YOUR TESTS.
cos i do need tution myself as well.
venue will be reviewed once you tell me that you are interested.
TO CHURCHIES: ITS BEN's TUTION BY THE WAY.
i am just the middle dude..
I NEED STUDENTS BY WEDNESDAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home