me

Saturday, July 15, 2006

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY RAINA!!!
yeah.
went out with rachel and faith to celebrate raina's birthday.
had KFC at taka for lunch
chicken there is really fattening and oily.
but i luckly i only eat fastfood once in a blue moon.
HA!
yeah. i am CONFIDENT that i can lose that weight from those chickens soon enough
with the help of OTO TRIMAX!!
ha! mrs sito got a shock when she heard that i uses it:)
at least i am eating proper meals.
oh ya. my mum thinks i eat too little and she is making me eat more...
anyways, then sang nana a birthday song and went to cinelesiure to play ARCADE
I MUST IMPROVE IN CAR DRVING SINCE I WANNA GET MY LICENSE DESPERATELY
yeah. why am i always the last??
we walked around after 2 game of car racing and rachel bought like 4 pair of earrings and faith one.
rachel and faith decided to study for their test next week.
so me and raina went to heeren.
SHOPPING WITH RAINA IS SO LOVELY<3
she is such a good shopper:)
we walked the whole heeren in 2 hours cos SOMEONE WAS RUSHING TO CHURCH AND ABANDONED ME!!
yeah. but we were googoo-gagaing at all those lovely earrings.
i cant believe she actually spent $40 on earrings
thats craziness but, I AM HAPPY WITH MY EARRINGS:)
i really wanted to get identical earrings with raina, WE MUST GO OUT MORE OFTEN!!
butterflies, i am getting nuts.
WARNING: IF YOU GO OUT WITH RAINA, PLS REMEMBER TO BRING MORE MONEY OUT OF THE HOUSE.
yeah. HA!


raina brighten up my whole day.
thank you so much.
the bright star in my thick cloud dark night sky.
at least i see some hope in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home