me

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

i decided to make points to blog before typing out my entry
if not i will start to drift off from whatever i wanna blog and end up, i need another entry.
yeah. and before i even start drifting away from my head, i am going to blog about:
-gb day, worship
-mum back from korea
-today in school
-etc, crap.

gb day
the day when us gb girls will stand out of the white school uniform crowd with out oh so nice gb uniform
actually i somehow like it.
but not the cap.
i dont want more pimples.
i have been getting pimple outbreak recently due to stress.
lucky for me, i only wore the gb uniform like for chapel which is 45mins and i changed out.
i was actually drumming in school shoes.
after sermon, i didnt have time to change back to shoes so i wore boots and drum.
i alr got a blister and the drumming make it worst.
SO I GOT TO CHANGE OUT:)
i havent done a SINGLE cent for my fortnight card.
oh.
worship, i was so glad it was a horror to me.
everything went on fine and i was so glad.
in the morning when we practice before chapel, my bass drum just came on moving forward.
i would like have to stop have way through my fast song to just push the drums back.
prila have to end up pushing it for me cos i cant just stop halfway as she was right in front of me on the guitar.
it was such an unsightly sight.
but end up, i was smart enough to repair that problem by PUTTING THE LEGS OF THE BASS DOWN AND NOT LET IT FLY AT THE SIDE.
chia added those stuff below those legs to prevent from moving too much.
SUCCESS!!
i didnt had to worry that my bass would go all the way out that my short leg cant reach it.
i was glad the drums sounded much better than the chapel's one.
i was so glad i had so many cymbals to choose from.
i was so glad that it was in the audi.
THANK YOU FATHER!:)
everything went on smoothly.
rachel said i didnt look nervous at all hitting those drums while stacey said that i looked like a robot.
ok. i dont know which one was accurate..
but i look not nervous yet too stiff, maybe
I LOVE DRUMS:)
DRUMMING IS IN MY BLOOD!!
i realised that i have been on the stage too often all of a sudden.
its just this year.
so is it good or not? someone answer me pls;)


mum back from korea
YEAH!! i got so many yummy goodies and I LOVE KOREA TO BITS
though i havent been there for my life.
my mum thinks that i am really nuts over korea...FINE I AM ABNORMAL.
she got my FAVOURITE JEJU CHOCOLATE!!
green tea jeju chocolate rocks!!
tell you how much i love it, everytime when i get those chocolates, i keep the box and cut them into nice pieces so i can paste them and start drooling over the pictures.
yeah, that bad.
i got nice chewy jelly, TONS OF SWEETS and a set of korea CUTLERIES(is this how to spell it?)
I LOVE KOREA!!! and there CULTURE!
why do korean use metal utensils? can someone explain? SQUEAK I NEED YOU TO ANSWER THIS!!
my mum is back.
good? bad?
good, i dont have to eat instant noodles when my maid dont know what to cook and i dont have to worry about not having enough ingredients at home for any meals. SAY BYE BYE TO LONIESS!
bad, my freedom being robbed away, cant watch the tv like no ones business, computer restriction, cant continue to be a naughty girl in school and give attitude to teachers anymore. i still do but not that badly since my mum is back and the teachers may call her up. but i already warned her many times that if a teacher calls to say that i got an attitude, dont freak out. i asked my mum how would she react.
' i would listen to the teacher'. will you scold me? 'wait for your teacher calls and i will decide'. i manage to persuade her not to:)


TODAY IN SCHOOL
practically slack day for everyone else who isnt that involved in the rehearsals and all.
but i was.
teachers didnt go into classes for lessons i think.
moreover, everything was happening outside my class.
I DIDNT GET TO WATCH DAZZLERS AND SIZZLERS!!
my regret for the day.
i must may sure i get to watch it on thursday rehearsals or on sat.
i love watching sizzlers(cheerleading) :)
what was my founder's day and open day rehearsals all about? STANDING THERE LIKE AN IDOIT.
practically something like that, plus i was in slippers.
i didnt know standing there, staring into thin air can be so tiring too.

ETC
stayed back after school for amaths remedial.
he should just come and tell us or left us a note that he wouldnt come.
wasted my whole afternoon in school.
do you know how damn tired i am.
i went to pick my mum in the airport yesterday, flight delayed so i came home even later than expected.
but luckly emma, mil and squeak were there.
i had a fruitful time talking to squeak and emma as mil sleeps.
class shirt class jacket coming up.
ROCKS!
emma want a band in our class.
ROCK ROCKS!!
emma, guitar
mil, bass
sharon, keyboardist(?? i didnt know she could play the keyboard)
me, drums
ON THE HUNT FOR SINGERS
dont point fingers at me thought i love to sing.
have you ever seen a worship leader drumming and singing at the same time?


JUST FOR LAUGHTERS!
yesterday went to faith's hse with zhijing after school.
jing was just browsing the inbox of my handphone and she happen to see someone named 'SQUEAK' on my phone.
she insisted that i was seeing someone without informing her.
she asked who squeak was, she wanted to know badly and the only answer she would wanna accept is a guy's name.
i said it was her, then she asked faith.
faith had to sabo me saying that SQUEAK is my darling.
she is, but she is not my boyfriend. SHE IS NOT EVEN A GUY!!
yeah, now you know how rumors can be made up without any truth.
just a nicename, an assumption and i got a boyfriend.
just to SHOUTOUT to everyone out there, pls dont believe in rumors and PLS DONT ASSUME WHAT YOU HEAR.
ask the person and get everything sort out.
jing, I GOT NO BOYFRIEND AND I AM STILL SINGLE YAR?!


i am all weary and worn out.
dont know how i am going to face a whole new day tmr.
i can get the beat off my head, I WANT MORE GB DAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home