me

Thursday, August 03, 2006

I HATE MYSELF FOR ALWAYS DOING SO BADLY FOR THE SUBJECTS I AM SUPPOSE TO EXCEL IN.
SHYTE.
i dont assure any more nice happy entries coming from me at this point of time.
how can i even fail such a basic chinese paper?
my mum better not hear any of these.
she would probably chop my head off and stop me from speaking english at home.
i mean, its not to either just pass chinese or almost but barely past it.
I WANT MY A1.
it seem to be too far for me to reach since i am still stuck in my stupid D7
if my mum knows everything about my chinese in school, she will just start saying how our family are chinese educated and how we are all suppose to get distinction for chinese all the time and that we are such a disgrace since none of my slibings have gotta any A1s for chinese.
PLUS i am in a chinese church and i odd to know chinese better.
sighx, pressure and stress are starting to climb over my life.


SQUEAK SAID THAT I FEEL THINER.
YEAH!
HA!. cos she poke my shoulder today and she could feel my bone.
i mean, she always could but less flesh this time.
i was thinking being 40kg is good for my height right??


'i believe in you'.
so, who do i believe in this world?
i dont even believe myself let alone anyone else.


and jo says, no emo blog entries from do.
so is this emo or not.??
crap. everyone is starting to take note of my blog for being emo.
thats is quite a bad reputation right?
your blog getting read by others cos its emo...haix.
so pls dont come here too often when you are in good mood.
until this emo-ness have fade away.


DOREEN GET A CONFESSION TO MAKE!!!
i wanna tell those people that i really love them for who they are and that they have played a important role in my life.
i wanna take hold of this opportunity here before i dont have anymore.
1.SQUEAK
2.rachel
3.trina
4.lydia tan
5.raina
6.vera
7.faith
8.genia
9.angela
10.emma
11.joanne
12.elieen
13.sharon
14.mildred
15.huiyu
16.baoqi
17.isador
18.isabel
19.cassandra
20.hannah heng
21.patricia lobin
22.nanjie
23.gracelim
24.letitia
25.cheryl
26.dawn chik
27.jingshan
28.zhijing
29.jiaen
30.rachel khoo
31. rachel khoo(cousin)
32.charlene
33.shermain
34.teresa
35.bonnie
36.hwaimay
37.sam
38.amanda mak
39.amanda loh
40.magdalene
41.monica
42.juliana
43.rachel ong
44.tham
45.vitoria
46.jillian
47.selene
48.krystal
49.iris
50.tiffany
51.alicia
52.ally
53.vicky
54.
and many more that i cannot think at this point of time.
its not in order.
its just names that popped into my mind.
i wanna thank you for being joy into my life before and starting a friendship with me.
even though some of us may not be talking to each other now, but i am still happy that you were part of my memory.
yes. i thank GOD for you giving me history and nice memory which i can think about and laugh at now.
i am so thankful for meeting you in my life.
YES, THANK YOU:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home