me

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

game game game

played football in school today
i just realised thats most probably my best sport
cos i played it since i was really young
and its a guy's game
i also realised that i am a average goalkeeper
ha
got really pissed with 2m
but i am really fine now
maybe i wasnt as pissed as the other time cos they lose to 2E in the finals for the world cup
they won the asian cup though
but who cares
2E rawkz over 2m
DUH>>>>
so damn rough bunch of pple who dun haf sportsmanship although they are sports pple
what is coming to the earth man
sighx
i really hate them, too much
haiz
anywaes, lets forget about them
did my subject combination thingy today
trina and raina got their lovely 9 sub combination
see...there are really smart pple
i feel so dumb suddenly beside them
rachel, faith, sharon, angie have the same combination as me
ha
had a long day today
cos drill again school
and i am losing my damn voice already
PLUS PLUS
i am the timer
so it like i cannot dun go for a practice cos if not my poor contingent wouldnt have any timer
haix
actually my contingent is pretty alright lar
just that i dun have any pals there at all
no sec 2 pals to talk to
so i am pretty quiet there
which is so not me in school
haha.

i really wanna let you go
trying hard to
but will i eventually let you go and continue my life?
i just want the memories we had together
is that really asking too much of you
just not to take everything away?
only the sweet nice memories will do
you can keep all those pretty gifts
i will really miss you
but will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home