me

Friday, October 28, 2005

last day of sch

felt somehow moody today cos its the last day of school that also means the starting of the 2 months holiday but i am not really looking forward to that i am more afraid about next year wad if my clique splits up cos we all are in different classes? a lot pple from our class commented that our clique is getting more distant not that close and united like the past i suppose maybe cos everyone is thinking very differently from each other
but really hope that no matter wadeva happens,
we still can stay together as one
today in school was really...fun
i was quite a loner in school today
like sitting there all by myself
and i think pple do realised it cos its so not me
so they came over
i just dun wanna forget the noise 2t'05 makes
its just so...happy
sherylyn faith rachel were really nice by giving me little notes that i never received before
as in i never received notes on the last few days of school
had drill today
and just realised that my voice is really failing on me
its going off
sprain my knee cap yesterday
i dunno how i did it
I AM GOING GYM ON SUNDAY
yep. at last!
and i say BYE to all my excess fats
and HALO to all the new muscles
i realised that my arm muscles are growing
ha...dun get jealous

TO TRINA
for wadeva happened today, i didnt mean it to place all the wallets there
but i never thot of taking it with me as well
cos i thot you guys will be worried not seeing your wallets there
rach and i also didnt mean to go to another station by ourselves
cos ms tang ask us to go there
and i really didnt know where you guys were
i didnt know by placing wallets there caused you such a great reaction
or izzit not winning the game?
but rach and i also cannot play the games as well
i didnt want to answer you back when you said that emma needed her wallet cos she hurt herself
cos i really dont wanna spoil this friendship over such a matter
i thot you were really going to be really pissed with me all day long
almost cried if you didnt realised
cos its like so not you to get angry over this issue
if i have said anything wrong here, excuse me.
cos i really dunno how to phrase it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home