me

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

DEPRESSION AMBITION

DEPRESSION
symptoms: headache, see no purpose in life, often feel like crying, bad mood all the time
recently heard alot about this illness these few days
dunno if i really have it or not
all i know that i will need to take some medication
it is like some medicine that will like you sleep
so you wouldnt think of all the nonsense
which i think would never work
what if that person appear in your dreams?
then how?
are you suppose to sleep in your dreams?
werid
i think alot of people are suffering from depression recently so many pple have been talking about it
that fine day when i decided to listen to yes933
the DJ was also talking about depression
is everyone out there like really sad, depressed and all?
like me?

AMBITION
an ambition to big for me to fulfill
yep.
but i think HE wants to me to fulfill that big ambition of mine
i actually had the thought of joining superstar
it was until i heard that my very pro singing friend joined it as well
then i decided not to
ha....WERID
wad will i do when i grow up?
you all must be thinking that i am only 14 and my job/ambition can wait
but i am going poly
and i wanna settle what i will do next time
cos i need to know if i have to be bothered with my lousy results or not
then why do i have to study?
what am i doing in school?
i guess its to have at least a job next time if i really cant excel in anything else
like maybe, sit in an office
so not me
i wanna do music...really
all the chances that are given to me have just come and go like that
like the talentime we had in school last year
i was suppose to go audition with charissa tham
we had a agreement
but somehow, we didnt go
i dun remember why now
my lawyer ambition have just flown out of the window
cos a dumbo like me can never make it to a lawyer
you need the BRAINS
i just have to accept the fact that not one person can do well in all aspects
studies music arts
you have to be slightly better and weaker at one of another
for me, i guess its the music and arts
from singing in orchard to learning piano to the thought of writing songs now
i think i really do still have a long way to go
anyone who wanna go for the NUS open house?
i really wanna go and check it out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home