me

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

MY SECRET ADMIRER GAVE ME A BOX OF LOVE COOKIES!!
i love it.
thanks alot.


people asked me where i got my cookies from.
'From my secret admirer'
oh. SQUEAK baked you cookies?
HA!
the whole world thinks that squeak is the one who gave me the love cookies.
i dont mind receiving one box of cookies from her, but its not her:)
excuse me, i got a lot of secret admirers around ok.
and squeak is not only the one.
some thought it was rachel..HA!
my mum was so happy when she saw the cookies:)


gave my 3 darling seniors from my GB squad
VAL MEIJIN HANNAH
-a packet of gummy worms
-a box of cookies
WILL MISS YOU GUYS!
study hard.
will write a letter for you all sooner or later:)


school was ok today.
today's time flew past so past i could hardly breathe.
actually, thats nonsense.
how can i ever not breathe when boring school hours fly past like mad??
but it was a hectic and full of PRESSURE day.
had a test on PRESSURE for physics
then a chinese book test.
CHINESE CAN KILL.
i realise that i dont love chinese as much as i used to.
maybe cos i have been failing like crazy cos my teacher is so strict in the marking.
my mum nags.


worship prac was fun.
DRUMS MAKE YOU HIGH!
after i played it, i was getting really cranky.
yeah.
at least i found more joy playing the drums than those keys on that black and white instrument which bring total no life.
but i do miss going for piano lesson somehow and learning new classical pieces.
think about it, i cant even read notes now:(


my date with SQUEAK is coming once again:)
this friday over at HER house
you wouldnt wanna know what we will be doing cos you will just get SO jealous:)


haix. what to say.
i didnt expect you to end up like that.
just open up and pour your sorrows on me.
i will be able to lift up that burden with you, hopefully.
at least it wouldnt be so heavy on you.
friends for 7 yrs.
can you trust me?


TO THAT GIRL:
can i just give up everything i have and live the life i wanna live?
i dont wanna live life with such restrictions.
i ask you not to hurt yourself and instead pour everything on me.
but that doesnt mean i wouldnt hurt myself.
it hurts me to see you getting hurt, but i hope you will not see the hurt in me.
the hurt that hopefully will not surface out to you.


squeak, are you there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home