me

Saturday, July 01, 2006

WON 3rd for CHINESE SINGING COMPETITION!!
i am so happy.
would like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who made this possible:)
havent got my prize thou..
but WHO CARES!!:)


SQUEAK, i want another CHINESE singing competition!
so i can teach you more chinese songs:)


RACHEL SAID THAT BOA SONGS ARE NICE
boa can sing ok..


i am been slacking so much since school reopened.
i should pull my socks up and start pushing my specs up and be A NERD..ha!


I MOTIVATED SQUEAK TO STUDY AND LISTEN IN CLASS NOW
i am so happy:)
and my attitude towards teachers in school are just going down the drain.
its getting really bad.
those teachers i used to give lots of respect to are all fading away.
guess i just hate MATHS AND SCIENCE
but still love LIT to bits..
never regretted being a full lit student:)


yesterday was so FUN!
went to school
got my award for chinese singing competition[joanne was in my group thats why my name wasnt announce]
slacked thru all lessons
went for gb
SEC4 FAREWELL[will miss you sec 4 dudes out there:/]
meet up with squeak to go home together.
bath and went to squeak's busstop
went cg with squeak
meet crazy emma at cg and stepho
more open in cell now.
cell is so FUN
went home with squeak.


i am like so close to squeak now
like almost unseparatable.
meet rachel at the busstop yesterday.
we didnt plan too.
just saw her there..:)


GB,
WORSHIP COMM CHAIRMAN
feel so pressurising.
i will do my everything to make worship come alive once again in gb
like how it used to be in the past
how everyone look forward to worship...


SHAWN IS SO CUTE IN SPECS!!!
ok that is really random.
every since i saw a picture of him in specs, tie and those office dressing, i think he is SO CUTE!!
actually, i always thought that he was cute since he acted in i not stupid 2.
just that i didnt bother finding out what his name was..:)


I AGREE WITH LAO SHI THAT FRIENDSHIP REALLY NEEDS TO GO THRU FIGHTS AND STUFF.
just yesterday, i apologised to her twice.
for being so irrtating typing something on blog post and tore her lyrics paper into half in the bus..
cos i acutally dropped it at the bus door
and when the uncle open the door, the paper got stuck and i just pull so it became into 2 parts.
one on my hand, the other still in the bus.
i thought she would get really angry.
what she said was true, everyone needs a second chance.
thanks dear:)


PLAYING DRUMS FOR GB DAY
hope i can learn all my drum beats on my own by then.
THANK YOU JASPER for going to lend me his drum books.


so many tests next week.
chinese reading book test, emaths and physics.
SAVE ME!!
is that my youth day present??
whatever..


TO THAT GIRL
what will happen if one day you just walk out of my life?
you already walked into almost every part of my life and if you were to leave,
i dont know what i will do.
i know that is no such thing as FRIENDS FOREVER
i cannot be so naive to believe that there is.
i am all grown up.


TO THAT PERSON
slowly, i feel that you are already walking out of my life.
maybe you never ever walked into my life.
it was just my own wishful thinking
maybe the feelings i experience in the past were all just lies to myself.
i know that i dont need you.


going for bon's party tonight.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home