me

Monday, August 28, 2006

ARGH

in school now.
sighx.

yesterday was such an unlucky day for me.
1stly, my sister got pissed at me for some stupid petty reason.
turning off the computer cos she was gaming instead of studying for her chinese CA3 the next day.
yeah.. weirdo.
then my asthma was like acting up again and was like damn itchy lar..crap.
it almost bleed again though..
yeah.
then, i was just painting like on cloth for someone.
was using acrylic paint but then decided to use nail polish instead.
then, i accidentally drop the bottle of BLACK nail polish on my WHITE TILED floor in my room and... shyte.
i thot the bottle is going to crack and break.
it didnt though, but it made my floor black.
i srubbed the DAMN FLOOR for 45 mins.
i used like watch and tissue pls cos i dont have a nail polish remover.
havent bought a new one yet.
i admit that it was a piece of art, the way the nail polish spill on the floor.
I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF IT, cos i was panicking cleaning.
my leg were spotted with black nail polish as well.
so i went to the toilet to rub my hands and leg.
damn painful lar.
my mum realised whatever happened and she told me that we have tinner at home, which is also nailpolish remover just that it is in a bigger tin.
i was like thanks man, i srubbed everything out with my hands and my nails were dying.
after rubbing all the black paint off my leg, i wanted to use the hose to wash all the soap off, and i turned on the WRONG TAP, and water started to come out for the shower which was above me head.. thanks man.
i was all wet and soap were still on my leg...crap.
fine, i went to change and decided to sleep at 2152 since i am so tired after all the rubbing and cleaning.
i went to get mattress to sleep in my mum's room and then my HEAD HIT MY COUSIN's GUITAR.
it was a kids guitar but its damn painful lar..
sighx.
how bad can my day get man..
and i spent like a whole hour trying to find HYUN BIN's pic and only got like 10 of him...shyte.

rachel loves her daniel henney from my name is kim sam soon.
apparently, trina thinks he is cute too.
BUT I STILL LOVE MY HYUN BIN.
he look so much better than daniel(aka henry in that korean show)
sighx. they just like all those ang moh dudes.
I GO FOR ASIAN GUYS:)
HA!

my korean dream.
argh... i am totally going nuts..HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home