me

Friday, August 18, 2006

crap

my back hurts.
argh.
the old damn injury.
dont ask me why i dont have a pmc and not doing pe.
its really painful, but its like i still can do pe.
condition not as bad as kwok's one lar..
didnt go for cell.
feel so sad.
i didnt didnt go cos squeak didnt go.
i didnt go cos of my back.. really.
i know my bag was damn heavy the minute i lifted it from my chair in class.
but i thought it would be alright.
i didnt feel any pain until i finish my 'mountain' climbing to my house.
yes, the road here is steep until cannot steep unfurther.
its like.. 50 - 60 degrees type eh.
the minute i knock on the door of my house, i couldnt help myself anymore cos i felt a deep pain coming from my back.
i dropped my bag immediately cos i couldnt left it up any longer.
my mum opened the door seeing me in this state.
i told her that my bag is damn heavy and my back hurts like crazy.
she asked me to stay at home and not go for cell..
yeah.
CME was fun today. HA!
now i know what i am famous for, lesbian and flirting.
thanks man.
last week, jo was like trying to give me roles of pple from taiwan serials.
and end up, out of any other character in shows, i get all the flirty guys who constantly surrounded by woman.
sighx jo.

i open the newspaper, i saw the article.
memories just rush to me, i almost couldnt take it.
why are you back?
i thought you did left for good.
my shock instead lead me to act happy infront of everyone else.
i will take everything as it still, just pretend that i dont know all the empty promises before and will still trust every word that comes out from your mouth.
since you choose to leave 2 months before, not letting me know anything, why did you still come back?
i got a aim in life now.
but, you came in at the wrong time.
now, i am afraid that you will screw everything up in my life like what you did the other time.
girl slowly recovering from the damage is going to be damage again.
crap.

back hurts are insane.
i think i will pop panadol again.
yes, i am addicted to it.
its like when i am in pain, panadol does it all.
its not very effective actually, its me mentally.
i used to eat 8 per day for 2 weeks.
cos of pain..yeahh.

i think i will change a blogskin soon.
i am sick of this skin.. i know.
this skin is just too.. hmm. doesnt suit my ARGH emo mood all over again.
blogskin hunting.

chemistry, 2 chapters down.
I HATE HOW TEACHERS ALWAYS SAY THAT WE WILL FAIL AND RETAIN NEXT YEAR.
not only fail and get retained, she sees the POTENTIAL in us to fail and get retained as a class.
pls, no one uses 'potential to fail' to motivate their students to study.
this only motivate them to not study and fail as a class.
i am so tempted to do so.
cos anyway, i am going poly and everyone thinks that poly is alr wasting one year of your life.. so who bothers?
i am not a guy so army dont affect my uni life.
SHUT THAT BIG RED NOSE UP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home