me

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

my mum signed by progess report for CA3 without saying anything.. phew.
i thot she will start commenting on the teachers' comment on me.
I NEED TO BE FOCUSED IN CLASS? i thought i was already very focused.. nvm.

its such a bad day and time to go SOUL fanclubs and download all the remaining songs they sang that the fanclub peeps had just uploaded.
cos i was like revising for emaths test and listening to their song.
i end up looking blankly at the slide/video and concentrated my head on their songs.
my head was like picturing whatever i could remember of the finals i watched on tv that fateful saturday.
that saturday which marked their future..
i really regretted that they did win.
i really regretted not calling more..sighx.
so many pple thought that would win thou.

i just realised something.
the more you are on a diet, the heavier you get.
i think i got heavier... SHYTE.
yeah. i dont know. i just keep on thinking that i am going fatter and fatter.
and everyone thinks i am thin.. i look thin but i am not.
i really am so tempted to go slice off all my muscles on my legs.
they are too much that i am getting sick of it.
cos it make me weigh so much heavier than i am suppose to be.
MUSCLE ARE HEAVIER THAN FATS.
i think not all turf club pple are fat. they are just heavy.
yeah. so in other words.
those pple who are light doesnt mean they are skinny, they can have more fats than a person who is muscular and have a little fats(cos she is a human being??HA!).
yeah. so now i do get lydia's logic on why she has lots of fats and she is on a diet.
i understand, you just need muscle.HA!
but to think of it, without those muscle i have, i would be really underweight.
i will be like 39-40kg.
really!! not kidding.
cos my leg muscles are so big and disgusting..
my cousin will poke it and say 'why is it so hard?'
sighx. same goes for my bottom..haix
meijin always say its hard..
pple think muscles are cool i use to think so.
but now, i dont want anymore leg muscle cos my thighs muscle is bigger than the level of my knee.
you know what i mean.

totally disgusted.

i dont think i will go on a diet.
i will go on a FRUIT diet:)
eatting fruits for recess from now onwards:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home