me

Saturday, August 12, 2006

lalala:)

now i know why no matter how tired, weary, sian i get on fridays, i still will drag my feet to CELL.
COS I LOVE CELL!!
CELL 1 2 3:)
yeah.
yesterday cell was wonderful beyond wonderful.
i just love the way i can so carefreely get all my answers in life answered just like that.
just open your mouth and people will be there to help you out.
THANKS PEEPS:)
i thank GOD for emma for bring me to cell.
i thank GOD for squeak for always encouraging me to cell even when i really feel tired.
cell is a time of refreshment during your time of weariness.
I SO WANT A CELL BLOG:)
i think me and squeak will do it..
SO FUN.

dear father,
you are so great.
a burden lifted from me, i feel so wonderful again.
in your presence, i never fail to have that smile of joy on my face.
I LOVE YOU.
i wanna spent time with you more and more each day.
i live for you.
I WANNA SEE YOU MORE.
i will be that light for you in the darkness.
sing your name always, i walk beside you.
yearn for the day to see your face:)
your daughter, doreen

SCHOOL TEST PRESSURE.
haix.
terribly horrible way to spent your weekend.
my back aches again.. SHYTE.
and i am not an old granny XIANG!!
SHE ringringring is such a turf song to sing..
haix.
randomness i know.

I AM SO HAPPY FOR THIS TERM.
SAY HELLO TO A1 TO EMATHS AND LITERATURE.
HA! i am so glad that my lit is constantly improving.
I LOVE MRS LEONG.
if it wasnt for her, i would get an C5 for literature cos she didnt receive my assignment email.
THANK YOU:)
i really hope i at least score a B for chinese.
its really rare to get a B in my class for chinese.
lao shi is so strict.
BUT WE WILL IMPROVE:)
oh, and i got a FLAT F9 for AMATHS AND SS/HISTORY, i think.
why must i somehow get an F somewhere in my report list.
even end years, i would still probably see my SS/HISTORY still with the red mark..
sighx.

LALALALA!!
tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home