me

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OH MY GOSH.
i seriously think that MY LOVELY SAMSOON IS SO DAMN NICE.
only letty disagree.
but who cares man.

check out the main leading male actor.
HYUN BIN!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
he is so damn hot pls.
SO CUTE:)HA!
my cut for korean guys.
i LOVE IT:)
HA! like what i told squeak, i wanna get married to an korean guy.
i dont know why but i just go high about korea as most of you know if you did read my blog often enough.
my 1st target when i start working will be save up for my 1st korean trip.
or maybe i should even go there and study.
so i cant stay there AS LONG AS I WISH:)

i going nuts over korea...ARGH!!
HA!
if i were given a chance to change one thing about myself, it would definately to BE AN KOREAN:)HA!
yeah.. HA!
sighx doreen...HA!
maybe i should give myself a korean name too...argh..

korea and being a korean is driving me nuts once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home