me

Friday, August 25, 2006

ENERGY XING REN LEI ALBUM OUT TODAY
how can everything turn out like that?
when one goes and the other comes.
i got nothing else to say since i spent all my heart and emotions typing on my actual entry that i was suppose to post.
and it just vanish out of my sight the moment i click publish post.
maybe GOD dont wanna be to post any too emo entries here.
so i really don t have the energy and time to grab all my emotions back when i type the entry to retype all over again, which i always do.
i am just glad that now, i have told the 3rd person about it.
so its just him and my memory that knows what my acutal post was about.
sighx.

gb tmr, i am feeling so sick that i dont even feel like going.
my mood is just going down that drain.. no maybe well..yeah.
hope for the better.
hope everything will turn out for the better.
i know he have his own reasons in setting this herdle for me to leap over.
I WILL OVERCOME.
shyte, the moment i think i will, its the moment i feel that i will never overcome it.
ARGH.
seriously, life sucks.
hope yours its not as bad as mine.
maybe life rocks, but to be more specific and correct, its only DOREEN's life that sucks and not a general statement.
so there you go.

now, no one to confide in.
i dont know.
maybe i just dont wanna talk about it.
but im happy that ANGELA TEO YU HUI always gives me little 'scoldings' when i become too emo on my blog.
thanks for that, angie.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK JO TOO:)
for the testtube thingy. so sweet!
yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home