me

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

belarbelarboo:)

school. hmm.
the place of joy and happiness?
minus teachers, homework and stress.
yeah. HA!
i really thankful for people around who makes me laugh :)
i know i make you guys laugh like crazy too..

MY LOVELY SAMSOON IS SUCH A NICE SHOW.
wo jiao jin san xiu in chinese that is..
ROCKS:)

so fake, my laughter.
the most terrible laughter i encountered in my whole entire life, today during chem..
i know that i was feeling really down and lousy cos I CANT STAND HER.
and i was forcing myself to laugh with em and jo.
shyte, its not good being fake.
i dont like myself being like that.
I HATE HER, can she just stop picking on me?
can SHE at least say sorry when she does the wrong thing?
why cant teachers apologise? i dont understand.
damn it, it was so bad.
i was cursing and swearing the whole time.
the F word almost came out.. almost.
until em reminded me that we are christians.. ARGH.
i was hitting the table during chem prac so much.
i know em and jo realised it.
i really wanna and was so tempted to throw that testtube on the floor, and clutch it so tight in my hand and allow it to cut me.
then i will throw another tube and pick up the remainings on the floor and shuff it into HER EYES for irritating me.
HATE YOU!!

sighx.
quite depressed hearing that this friday got no cell.
frastrations, i am sick of school
its like a never ending jail for your life.
though the friends there are so nice and stuff, some TEACHERS sucks.
they just come along your way in school and screw up your whole day.
180 degrees change in your emotions and how you wish she can just die the second she steps out of class..
*@#$*()^#)(*$)(*@#)&*^@%)#&*%^)@#&%^)!@&#%^)@&%^)@*&%^)!*#&%^)!@#%*&^!)#%*&^!#)$*(&!)(*^!#)*(%^!Y#)!&@^$)!@*($#(%*&)@!#%*!&_%!(#*&%_!(*%!&!@^
i shouldnt attempt to type any valgur words here..
ARGHh.

why whenever i feel that my life is turning for the better, that moment i thought that everything will be on the right track, it goes wrong and off track??
i am like in a car that cannot seem to find my direction.
whenever i think i am on the road to my destination, i see a roadblock.
life sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home