me

Friday, August 11, 2006

I CANT BELIEVE THIS.
i rush home just to do english homework.
have to hand it up by 10 tonight.
but i will be at cell
so need to rush through it now and send it to mrs choo.
sighx.
and i am sending for angela, emma and squeak.
sighx.. HA!

drill was okay lar.
i know know how stressful my seniors used to spent time to teach me drill..
sighx.
pri 2 kids are cute, but can be annoying at kids.
if i need to face them everday, i will just scream at them and get really angry.
but once in a while, and moreover they are pretty cute.
can enjoy them sucking up to me at the same time.
but the way some of them do that is just .. gross.
HA!
repeated the same commands again and again for a whole 2 hours.
i didnt know stacey took drill course..
i still did all the commands.
i am so THRISTY NOW still after drinking 1/2 of my mini bottle water:)

sighx.
gtg go prepare to go for cell.
CHEMISTRY TEST IS REALLY TURF
and i got so many test to complete and study for next weeks.
second thoughts about going for caps ball and cell tmr at TP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home