me

Thursday, August 10, 2006

so sian..

yes. i think they shouldnt give us hols in the middle of the week.
maybe one like wed to fri.
weekends would feel so much longer.
really dont look forward going to school on friday:/
but relax pals, i would still drag my heavy feets to school.

we are having school hols too often that i am getting scared of hols now.
founder's day, elearning, national day... coming sep hols.. ITS FREAKING ME OUT.
not cos of too little hols or too happy that i am freaking out, i am freaking out cos i dont get to go to school.
i am freaking out for my studies.

SOUL SOUL SOUL SOUL!!!
OH MY GOSH. you never know how crazy i get over them.
the 1st thing i do when i come on to the computer is to go to my music folder and listen to their music.
yes. i went to download all their tracks from some crazy SOUL fanclub.
HA! how lovely...
i visit their blog everytime i come online.
and watch their LOVELY performances everything on you tube.
I LOVE YOU TUBE:)
THEY CAN SING i am saying this again.
just that they are dancing at the same time and ya, you know how ALOT of singers/bands actaully lip sing when they dance.
NOT ENERGY NOT SOUL.
but THAT band i mentioned to lydia the other time.

you all should know who:)
i went to get like TONS of their pics and ALFRED's too.
SO CUTE!!!
me and lydia was just talking about the FREDs the other day..HA!
she cant beat me in debating .. HA!
I WANNA WATCH SOUL AGAIN AND AGAIN NON STOP:)
[this is super random, i just feel like typing it]

national day.
its not such a OH I MUST WATCH FIREWORKS to me.
as usual, i dont watch the parade cos its the same every year.
and tell you truthfully, i dont see anything so nice about fireworks.
its just me, but i know a whole lot of people love it.
but surprisely, this time, i watched the back part of the parade.
the part of the fireworks.
all i could say is, alot of colours in the dark NO STAR night sky in singapore.
yeah.
i only like the reflection dance thingy the kids did in the beginning i think.
that was pretty cool..
I LOVE THE SCHOOL's NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATIONs:)

and i am so bored at home.
other than listening to 933, cos my stupid cd player is down AT THE WRONG TIME, all i do is EAT
which is so bad.
i just gained 1/2 kg, shyte.
i must really push myself to go on a HUGE DIET.
and i hate mozzies.., i got so many bites...ARGH
JUST TO TELL YOU PEEPS OUT THERE. I DONT SLEEP IN AN AIRCONDITIONED ROOM.
my room is already FREAKY COLD with the fan at speed 3 and the werid thing is, my room is cold 24/7.
yeah. its never warm.
thats the only part of the house that i cold when it still gets the morning afternoon and evening sun..WEIRD.
oh. and i CANNOT SLEEP WITH THE AIRCON ON TOO OFTEN.
cos i would have a terribly back the next day.
and i wouldnt be able to sleep the following nights cos i cannot lie down.
and my dumb leg will be all ache the next day i wake up, its just weird lar.
the whole leg just cant move and i will just tear.. yeah.
SHYTE.

I WANNA DANCE:)
lalalalala.
opps, thats singing...but, WHO CARES:)
i love both and i LOVE my beautiful mood today.
hope nothing can BRING ME DOWN:)


anyone wanna hear SOUL's song?
anyone wanna watch SOUL dance..

i really feel like putting it on my blog.
ok, no need to protest.. HA!

OH SO colourful entry.
cos i just realised again that MY BLOG IS SO un-coloured

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home