me

Saturday, August 05, 2006

DOREEN GOT A NEW INTEREST
hazel is all i need.
yesterday before i sleep, i was drawing.
today i woke up i looked for hazel, spent my whole morning on it.
drawing helps my whole world go round.
i found a new way to express my feelings within me once again.


i used to think only blogs and my diary are the only tools that help me express my burdens,worries in my life.
pinching, biting, spending money, eating like crazy, crying, writing letters could help relieving the pain within me.
but i realised that drawing expressed alot on how i view things now.
how i feel.
i guess my moody-ness and emo-ness have lead me to draw better than i ever thought.
after finishing my first drawing today, i realised that my drawing is emo as my person is.
sighx, whatever.
i finally knew what i was drawing.
i finally knew what my mind was thinking
i finally understood what my heart was feeling.
but i hope it wasnt too late to realise it.
my drawing --- very piccaso.
i like piccaso though..HA!
but i dont know how did i ever manage to draw like that?!
its like i just keep on drawing very random pictures around.
and when i begin to look at my picture with a much closer look, i saw images...
yeah.. you got to see it for yourself.
as for when will you get to see it, in school i guess.
i promise to show someone 1st before i show anyone other than my sister and mum.
yeah.
i will probably use it for my next blogskin..


i love hazel.
i feel so close and connected to her.
YES, its a her..
but the depressing thing after i finish one page of drawing, i think it look so UGLY.
yeah. i dont know why.
its like.. i could have done better but i already messed it up.
i feel that everytime when i wanna make it look better, it always look worse.
it applies the same to my life, whenever you think that by doing this you will make your life better.
but later, you see yourself so miserable cos you dont know what you did.


rean's red ear.
i wanna see rean once again.
the rean i always knew in my whole life.
i wanna see her back to her usual self again.
REAN! come back pls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home