me

Sunday, August 06, 2006

HEADACHE.
yes. for once its real this year.
HA!
i tossed in bed for 3 hours yesterday.
from 1am to3am.
crap.
cos i drank coffee for breakfast, milk tea for lunch and coffee for dinner.
yeah. i am mad.
thats why i was so high during superband.
i kept on dancing away...
before i forget.


SUPERBAND: SOUL
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

quite disspointed that they werent the winners.
but THEY WERE RUNNERS UP
THEIR DANCING IS SO GOOD PLS.
they have the SO ENERGY feel.HA!
called 8 times for them
more than renfred.
ALFRED IS SO CUTE.
me and my mum are crazy over the freds..HA!
they are so cute pls.
SOUL ROCKS MAN!!


didnt go church.
slept from 9 to 2pm...
i messed up my sleeping time again.
YEAH.
no more emo-ness in me i hope.


HAZEL i am going nuts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home