me

Friday, September 01, 2006

DOREEN IS A STUPID GIRL!!
yeah, i am.
in the sense that, my back is already so painful and i made it worse.
okay, background information.
shit this sound so history source base.. nvm-.-
now, doreen is currently going high on SOUL.
and so happen, she found out that rising sun was sang by this korean band, dong fang shen qi(DFSQ) and ENERGY's ai shi kong was sang by them too.
she went to check them out on youtube since she saw their advert for their new album on the tv.
'THEIR DANCING IS SO GOOD', she tells herself.
and now, she is stuck on youtube, on the computer cos ofDFSQ.
yes, she is always getting high on boybands and singers at the wrong time of the year..
(ie, psle-5566, sec1 eoys- ENERGY, sec2 midyear- ENERGY,sec3 eoys - SOUL,DFSQ)

okay, enough of background info before i start posted lots of guys pictures... lol.
then yesterday i was really DAMN HIGH after watching rising sun mvs in chinese, korean and jap.
for dinner, cos i sat so long infront of the computer learning a maths and on youtube, i couldnt sit down and have my meal, so i end up standing thru the whole dinner.
i started dancing cos i couldnt limit myself as there was so much more space to move around when you are standing up compare to sitting down.
i started like dancing for a good 30 mins.
i admit i really thought i was MAD.
my mum,sister and maid definately thought like me too.
i was sweating like A COW!!
its like raining.. yeah.
and before i knew it, my back hurt like SIAO!!
ok..fine.
this is the story about how stupid someone can get under time of stress.
HA!

my back hurts so much, my lips and finger are swollen for dont know what reason.
i am like the weakest in my family now.
even the doctor recognises me as the sicky.
yeah, teachers are afraid of me cos when i am sick, I AM SICK and will be for at least a week..
HA!
yeah, i really wanna learn how to dance and i need my back to recover before it becomes un-curable...
no more moving too much at the moment.
the doctor said i couldnt run, i dance... DUMB!

no happy children's day to me.
happy pain day perhaps..
no.
its happy painful stress day..
argh
english paper 1 and SS paper tmr.
pray for me.
all the best to fellow friends in mgs.
good luck for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home