me

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

after school, me and squeak went out.
not exactly actually.
we were thinking of all sorts of ways to waste time, cos we didnt wanna go home so early and school ended at 2 today.
so,
we walked all the way to KAP to just go window shop at colds storage.
yeah.
and we agreed that we GOT TO BUY SOMETHING
after a long walk in the supermart, we got 100gs of hotdogs which was cold, but cooked
irony. cold hot dogs..arent they already hot??
ok. i am talking rubbish again.
sorry, i forgot to take my 'MADDNESS IN CONTROL' medicine.
as said, i am from IMH:)
ok. i am so proud of that.
drifting away, anyway but to the point. KAP.
then i was thinking of walking all the way home but it would be madness.
squeak suggested to walk all the way to the colds storage at my place and buy something over here instead..
HA!
we abandoned both stupid ideas and i suggested that we will go the busstop and wait and only board the 5 bus we could take home.
but squeak wanted to take the nice, empty 67 which was the 2 bus then..
after i alighted from the bus, i went to colds storage at my place to window shop.
was waiting for my mum. yeah.
THE HOT DOGS ARE SO TEMPTING.
i wanted to buy another 100g for myself.
but, no.
doreen dont wanna get fat after losing 2 kg:)


emaths tmr.
i am getting mad.
thats it.
I HATE MATHS!!!
I HATE MATHS!!!
I HATE MATHS!!!
feel the hate for maths within me?
that applys to both E A maths.
shit. crap. damn it.


dont show me that attitude though i show it to you.
once my bad impression is on you, its going to take forever to go off.
this is going to THAT SHOLE!!
SHOLE?? ask me pls. i dont want the whole world to know.
competitive mind set. YOU SUCK.


if you really dont wanna teach me, just tell me and i will get my face off your wind screen and rear mirror

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home