me

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

BOO!
i'm here. ok whatever doreen. i think i am just annoying.
my mum left for korea the day berfore yesterday which is also a monday.
yeah. somehow i just feel that more freedom is franted to me cos my mum is not here for the time being to watch over my every move and my dad only comes home at 9 or later.
yeah. i can watch and rush through my korean drama and borrow others to watch:)
green forest, my home
Full House
chang jin
top of the forbidden city i dont know if i should watch it


in school(literature lesson) now.
suppose to do some lyrics thingy now.
but it doesnt seem that anyone is doing it.
cos we got all the way to friday.


PE TODAY WAS SUPER FUN!!
i sprained my right thumb from catching emma throw and she hit the ball SMACK on my left eye.
i am suffering from 3 scratches from the impact of the ball to hitting my specs to my skin.
i pulled out the skin hanging there and the but got bigger.
THANKS DOREEN!


o level spa yesterday was so lousy.
i read the question wrongly, misinterpret it and end up doing the wrong thing.
THANKS TO DOREEN SOON ONCE AGAIN.
cant believe i am actually that dumb and blur to not notice that it was suppose to discharge the pink and not turn the solution to pink.
IDOIT
yeah. i know i am one.


I JUST FOUND OUT THAT ANGELA TEO'S BLOGNAME IS FUNNY BUNNY!!!
how lame.



worship practice yesterday was darn GOOD:)
SHARON SAYS HI <3
yeah. that was sharon.
back to where i was, jemma came down to coach us.
she taught me lots of stuff on drums.
SO COOL
i am so excited for this coming monday.


gottat go now :P
angela sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home