me

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

i am starting to find that she annoys me.
i dont know why.
its just like, one truth and the whole friendship is spoilt
how can things just come and go in a flash?
everything seems so weird between us now.
crap i just realised that i am making alot of typo error in this post.
its just like humans so close yet so far inside.
i guess finding out everything that she thinks i havent or will never makes me dont feel like being so close anymore
i dont wanna get hurt
i dont wanna feel that betrayed feeling inside me agina and again.
who likes being betrayed, hated and back stabbed?
i decided to close those doors that i once trusted you with.
i dont wanna get stabbed again by you
i dont know if to confront and just get everything off my heart.
but i know things aint as easy as it seems in life.
everything is just unfair and unsure.
i am not able to face you with that same attitude i used to have.
i am just not able to trust you anymore.


you may not be able to feel how i am feeling now.
you have just hurt me so many times that i choose to forgive you again and again.
but now, i learnt my lesson.
i will not trust you any longer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home