me

Thursday, July 13, 2006

I CANT READ AH LIAN LANGUAGE.
yeah.
jo was trying to be so lian on her entry.
HA!


SCHOOL TODAY, FUN!!
i got to eat FLORIDA's NATURAL nuggets,ORANGE in class with permission granted by mrs choo.
yeah.
$2.50 WORTH IT!!


i really dont know what to blog.
but i dont know what to do since i have totally no interest in the literature project we are doing.
cos i know nuts about english songs.
even if i knew some, they are just not needed in this project/assignment
i only know love sad songs.
we need life songs here.
so totally off.


i think lao shi is really nice.
though she often gives us lectures and scolding like for a whole 45 mins.
yeah.
i know its for our good.
i really hope i can score well in chinese.
cos that seem to be the next subject i have to confident with in my o levels next year with literature and physics, maybe emaths.
i think i should start studying for my end of years.
i have been slacking so much for history and ss
i so think i will be failing straight F9 for both of them and my mum will come along scolding me and saying how i should have taken geog and ss instead.
i am regretful sometimes that i took this combination.
but everything is in the lord's hand.
so no worries.


COUNT DOWN: 3 more days to my mum returns from korea
the day when i wouldnt feel bored at home.
yesterday, i was really slacking like siao at home.
i watched stained glass the whole afternoon.
got a little bored of it cos there was no one around, so decided that i would watch TV programme.
taiwan show, ruien's show.
i still sense this emptiness within me.
my sis is in my aunt's place.
my dad working.
both bro in there room.
maid doing chores.
i was all by myself, totally bored to death.
my computer was on password. so i cant get into it.


i dont know if i can still accept me for who i am.
dont wanna be a emo kid no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home