me

Saturday, July 15, 2006

for once i was late for cell
for once squeak waited for me
for once i didnt have to wait for squeak
for once i was late for cell
for once i wasnt early for cell
for once i didnt listen so hard in class
for once i sat in the back of the class for almost for the whole day
for once i cared so much about her
for once i saw her tears
for once i played the drums with confidence
for once i think i will be able to make it as a drummer
for once i thought that i would do that badly on the drums for gb day
for once i am looking forward to gb day
for once i had toasted cheese hotdogs for breakfast
for once i woke up without my alarm and still woke up relatively early
for once i thought i am going to fail my maths test one week before the test
for once i felt like crying for you
for once i wanna punch the wall so badly
for once i feel like cutting myself
for once i remembered that GOD dont want to hurt myself
for once i saw all my hurt in my day
for once i saw what life is all about, suffering cos good things never repeats and bad things will. like what lao shi said
for once i thought that i was really studious
for once i knew that everyone needed encouragement, including me
for once i thought that i shouldnt go on my slimming diet anymore. actually its not really a diet lar.
for once i thought that responsibilities are starting to pile up on me
for once i thought that i will explode anytime
for once i realised that i am also lonely
for once i realised that i couldnt talk to someone about everything that is bothering me but GOD cos he understands me the best
for once i thought of not trying to break school rules
for once i thought that i will die before o levels comes
for once i thought i wouldnt be able to make it to sec 4 even if i retain next year
for once i got my handphone changed
for once i am afraid everything in life
for once i just realised that i need to treasure every single minute or even second with my friends cos you dont know what is installed for you in the next minute or second.
for once i dont wanna leave this world with regrets, leave mgs with regrets
for once i really feel like changing church
for once i thought that no one cared about my existence
for once i thought like just falling flat on my face and end my whole life
for once i know that i need to pray like never before
for once i realised that i need to trust and give everything to the lord
for once i reflected about laoshi scolded us for 45 mins
for once i realised that i am not that bad as i thought
for once i thought that i am not good as everyone thought i was
for once i know that i must do everything to complete my dream
for once i feel like singing out loud
for once i realised that i am a dumbie who cant do anything to make someone feel better
for once i realised that even thought i crap alot of jokes and lame stuff, people still do get offended with my words
for once i realised that i do act and talk differnetly in front of everyone
for once i realised that i wanted to be original and creative in everything i do and wear
for once i thought that looks didnt really matter anymore, its the heart
for once everyone thought i was a studious, nice, lovely, sweet girl but i dissapointed you all, i am totally not
for once i dont wanna change myself and fit into any clique or group. i just wanted to be myself and if you dont like it, too bad.
for once i thought that life isnt that important
for once i thought no matter what you do in life, it will never be beautiful
for once i thought that i needed to get a degree and a master before pursuing my dreams
for once i thought that i needed to love you. you refering to the YOU who are reading this entry
for once i thought that it was time for me to return to the FATHER cos i have been a nuaghty girl


for once i thought so many things in 24hours
for once i thought i had to face reality big time
for once i realised that i am just running away to everything
for once i must really say I HATE DOREEN SOON
for once i agree that ITS THE END OF THAT GIRL
for once i totally agree that you should leave me alone in my dark corner where only i stand crying.
for once i thought that my post is really long and wordy
for once i am going to post such an entry
for once i leaving here all dissapointed about my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home