me

Monday, August 07, 2006

ARGHH

I TOOK ALMOST FOREVER TO DO THIS BLOGSKIN.
yeah.. HA!

HEADACHE KILLS.
trust me.
even though everyone usually use head as an excuse of being 'sick', i HATE IT.
i am like dying here while i do my blogskin, surf for SOUL and type this entry..

i will miss superband though.
i am becoming more and more siao over SOUL.
i went to watch all their performances on YOUTUBE, DL their pics and songs, went to their friendster site, their blog...SIGHX DOREEN.
i really hope they do get a contract too.
THEY CAN SING.
just that they need some chinese class...
but they inproved so much since the auditions..HA!
I AM SO BORED AT HOME.
wanted to study.
but i will do that only like in the afternoon when i know what work i need to complete..

believe it or not, i almost wanted to make my blogskin SOUL.
so be thankful that i decided to be hazel's 1st drawing here.
AHha!
and be thankful that i was sick, i will just probably rattle over SOUL NON-STOP!
and start telling everyone how they COULD ACTUALLY HAVE WON if it wasnt for the technical problem.
i feel so ARGH for them.. but, RUNNER UP usually do better:)

i need to feel unemo or super high.
and the only way to do that is, to be crazy over celebrity that i will so impossible be able to meet in my life..HA!

I LOVE HAZEL
I LOVE SOUL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home