me

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

1st time ponning lesson without my mum's knowledge.
shhh..
but at least angie mentioned that the chem textbook was better than THE TEACHER..
so, yeah.
im not disspointed that i missed out the lesson.
2 topics to address today.

ONEwhy didnt doreen go for her lesson?
when i was out of the house, i decided to meet up with squeak and go school together.(cos we stayed so near)
she just woke up, totally forgot about chem.
i went back home to wait for her to get ready.
cont waiting at her busstop.
*take note: we were alr late for lesson
we alighted at school busstop and went mobil, meet mil hunting for food inside who was waiting for juu.
mil wanted to go KAP's cold storage to get more food.
meet juu and went KAP
finish shopping for food, we wanted to let mil eat for a while and go for our alr very late lesson.
we decided that we wouldnt understand whatever taught anyway so we stayed in KAP studying.
we figured out that lesson were boring and terrible(somehow..not telling)
others came for their lunch and saw us.
everyone decided to not go for anymore lesson after lunch cos it was killing and they didnt understand redox at all.
angie at last got it when she read the textbook.
i am so happy that i didnt go, at least i studyed a new chem topic all by myself and one that isnt in the eoys..crap.
but still, i did do something.

yeah. HA!
now, i am so afraid that she would call my mum up and tell her.
if she makes me give her an excuse letter, i am dead too.
shyte.
i will make the letter up somehow..HA!

TWOwhy was my name suppose to be Dawn Soon Jia Hui?
lets start everything from scratch.
my name was suppose to be Dawn Soon Jia Hui.
you know dawn means very early morning.
yeah, so dawn soon meant, its going to be MORNING SOON.
my mum was afraid pple will make fun of my name.
and someone in my church was called Soon Jia Hui alr.
so she decided to change it to Doris Soon Jia Yun.
but, something else arise.
she went to name the church choir Jia Yun Shi Ban(Jia Yun choir)
and if i was called jia yun, it would be like a choir dedicated to me.
so it became Doreen Soon Yun Hui.
i dont know why it isnt Doris though..HA!
jia yun is such a lovely name.
maybe i will name my daughter Dawn ___ Jia Yun:)
i better not marry a soon..HA!
if not i cant use that name...lol.
OH MY i like jiayun better than yunhui.
yes, the long history to my name:)

today is so fun.
i feel so weird trapped at home now.
going to study with squeak tmr i think.
dont feel like studying in KAP anymore.
but if we cant find another place, we will.
i really cant study at home.
I LOVE JUU!!
cos she thinks that daniel is not good looking while HYUN BIN LOOKS CUTE:)
everyone thot that daniel is hot.. but who cares.
I LOVE ASIAN GUYS!! blegh.

ngee ann poly, early childhood education, arts stream.
yeah.
i really hope i get into that course now.
like REALLY.
i dont know why.
if GOD have his plans, he will have his way for me to get in there.
jo scares me as how she tells me its so difficult to get into that course.
sighx.
for now, i dont hope much.
just let me get through sec 3 and promoted into sec4 smoothly.
everything is really scary me now.
i got a huge feeling that no matter how much i study, how early i start, i will fail really badly.
look, if everything conts like what it is now, i would fail chem, amaths, emaths(maybe) and SS/history.
shyte.
i am so dead.
i just wanna do well for physics, english, chinese, literature, emaths & chem
and pass amaths(for once) and SS/history(for once).
sighx.
do wanna crush all those books, burn them, mix them in my food, eat it and POO it out.
eww.. gross. food with ash..
YUCKS!

i am drifting from him really quickly.
i dont wanna be like that.
maybe cos i havent went for cell for a month now.
crap, i feel so bad.
i NEED TO GO FOR CELL THIS WEEK and get myself close in his embrace again.
father, pls give me wisdom and the motivation to study and get promoted to sec 4.
i need you at this point of time.
i dont ask for much, just let me pass all the subjects...argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home