me

Saturday, September 02, 2006

TMR TMR TMR!!
yeah. i am so CONFIDENT that i will see SOUL.
hope not alot pple will go there and crowd the place..
moreover, RENFRED will be there too.
see both FREDs on the same day..
so cute;)
there is geraldine and zhiyang too...
WOAH!
just realised that MLB wouldnt be appearing
so, i really cant find anyone who will go there with me there and be so siao.
but thinking about it, if me alone go there and watch them, wouldnt it be really weird.
its like, everyone is going with a friend and i am all alone..
sighx.
it will be weirder if my sis joins me.
and i have to keep a look out for her.
sighx.
the saddest thing is, i dont have a DAMN camera.
so i cant take any pics..
damn.
its okay.
everything shall be in my HEAD:)

:)
oh.
i am going NUTS
SOUL SOUL SOUL.
thinking about them makes me crazy..
ok, that sound a little wrong.. HA!
andy, justis, alfred, awi & ishi .. ..
HERE I COME:)

ngee ann poly.
the place where i agreed with my future to go.
yes, i think i will enjoy myself if i study there.
and i guess that is where HE wants me to go.
that is the direction i have been asking these few months for.
THANKS ALOT MYbelovedFATHERabove:)

now i miss my clique terribly.
really enjoyed myself to the max pls.
HA!
genia, it would be really weird to still have stayovers when we are 40s, but i dont mind:)LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR POST-EXAMs stayover:)

watched the devil wears prada this afternoon.
its not a very nice show thou.maybe its just me.
found it a little boring thou.
i love the way the director did the shooting thou.
i did learn a little something though.
not exactly learn, but a reminder for me.
sorry squeak, i watched it w/o you..

the song that kunda wrote on ENERGY's new album is damn meaningful pls..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HA!
sorry, really random.
but i really love the lyrics.
interested in the song, pls ask me:)
like online or something.. yeah

kimsamsoon kimsamsoon kimsamsoon,
hyun bin is so cute.
i know it doesnt rhyme, its not suppose to anyway.
i dont understand why rachel&trina like daniel.
that henry dude.
sighx.

i am going nuts over all SOUL, ENERGY&kimsamsoon:)
its his birthday today.
and my blog 1yr anniversary a few days ago.
sighx.
neverending memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home