me

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

seven

EDITTED
Seven things that scares me
1.dark, being in my room all by myself, that includes sleeping.
2.wars and disasters eg.WW3
3. any scary movies. after watching titanic, i couldnt sleep well for 3 nights. now you know what i mean scary by.. let alone ghost movies.
4.water, as in a pool of water
5.going to hell
6.dogs
7.my huge emotions swings

Seven things I like the most about myself
1.the fact that i can laugh at myself for all the stupid things i do
2.being able to be myself even though everyone laughs at me
3.make big dreams about my future
4.dont let others see thru me as easily as i seem to be
5.for being special, not trying to fit in. eg. dreaming of being a korean..
6.making pple around me laugh
7.FOR BEING SHORT!!:) God has a plan for everything right?

Seven most important things in my room
1.queen-sized bed
2.huge radio/cd-player
3.wardrobe
4.3 angle mirrors that no one else have:)
5.earrings
6.cds!
7.books!(diaries,magazine,bible,no story book...HA!)

Seven random facts about me
1.MUSIC IS MY LIFE!!
2.my name was suppose to be Dawn Soon Jia Hui
3.I WANNA GET MARRIED TO A KOREAN:) korea..rocks!!
4.i only listen to chinese, korean and jap music.
5.i love gummies,white chocolate, watermelon and lollipops.
6.i hate ANIMALS(exp fish) AND CHOCOLATE!!
7.i am not aneroxic, just take care of what i eat.

Seven things I would like to do before I die
1.thank GOD for my life
2.GO KOREAN and shop eat till i drop:)
3.spread the word to all my love ones
4.at least get to do a bit of all my ambitions
5.get married and have kids?HA!
6.talk to all my love ones(that includes friends) and tell them how they have impacted my life
7.GO KBOX, sing and dance till i drop!!

Seven things I can't do
1.swim for NUTS!
2.score well in my exams
3.LIVE WITHOUT FRIENDS!!
4.not sing for a day
5.use photoshop
6.punch someone i really hate in his/her face
7.SPEAK proper KOREAN!!(thou i can sing korean)
i decided that i dont wanna learn jap anymore since everyone trying to learn jap. i wanna be special..korea..argh.!!

Seven things I say the most
1.yoz
2.asshole
3.stupid
4.oh my gosh
5.huh??
6.what the hell(got influenced by angela)
7.ooi!

Seven celebrities that comes to your mind first
1.SHE
2.SOUL
3.ENERGY
4.HYUN BIN
5.sun ah(the actress kim sam soon)
6.BoA
7.xiao zhu SHOW

Seven people I would like to see do this
1.squeak
2.lydia tan
3.genia
4.elieen
5.joanne
6.cassie
7.angie:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home