me

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

ARGH

OH MY GOSH!!
i havent touch the computer or came online for 6 DAYS!!
argh.
this is such a killer.
yeah.
sorry for my so dead blog.
my computer is down and its have been sent for repair.
yeah.
so just this short thing now.
will post... soon hopefully.
yeah..sighx.

i am rushing with time.
chem remedial next.
shyte.
i hate AMATHS AND CHEM.
crap.
and i have been stressing myself up due to my slack-ness during the september hols.
to me, i didnt study and do enough work.
to you guys, perhaps it was alright.
i really hate myself for wasting a week like that.
18 more days to DOOMS DAY.
sighx.

oh ya. did i mentioned that..
I SAW SOUL!!
woah.
remember how i didnt saws them the other time.
yeah.
it wasnt intention to see them at the superstar auditions the other day.
it was last sat 090906.
i was with my dad to toa payoh to get my new phone and plan.
yes!
100mins plus 1000 sms and a new phone.
rocks.
then, i happen to see brods(band from superband)
and i was on my way to the MRT station to meet rachel at cine for flea market.
i decided to wait and see my luck as rachel would probably be late and JUz-B was already performing.
I WAS 3m AWAY FROM SOUL!!!
rocks man.
yeah.
and i took a super blur pic cos my phone cam SUCKS!!
but it was better than nothing.
THEY LOOK SO GOOD LIVE!!
rachel was on time for once.
and she waited for almost 1/2hr for me.
sighx.
HA!
I AM SO SORRY!

yeah. thats all i can post for now.
gotta run for my chem lesson.
i am LATE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home