me

Thursday, September 21, 2006

exams came at the wrong time..
or should i say
ENERGY's ALBUM AND AUTOGRAPH SESSION CAME AT THE WRONG TIME!!
SUPERSTAR ALBUM AND AUTOGRAPH SESSION CAME AT THE WRONG TIME!!
argh.
HA!
i really wanna see energy, soul and MLB...HA!
oh ya.
my new superband clique.
juu - lucify
cassie - MLB(milubing)
elieen - j3
doreen(me) - soul!!
yeah. we call each other by the bands we support...so fun.
and all of us are not going to the auto session for those 4 bands.
me and j3 really want to thou... exams are so in the way.

MGROCS!! woah!
after hearing whatever laoshi said today about her performance, i really wanna go.
cant wait for 20 oct to come:)
that marks the end of exams and a step closer to penang with faith and rachel:)

$118 to zen V.
i thought i was and will be the only one who posses that mp3.
the fact that i really wanted it was because no one has it and its so small and cute.
who can think that lydia has it ages before i start saving for it.
shyte.
second thought of saving it.
BUT I AM GETTING THE BLACK ORANGE VERSION:)
sorry, i just hate the fact of being common.
a girl that dont like to follow the trend.HA!
not exactly trend but i hate to own things that everyone has.
especially the half jacket incident.. its so pissing.
i was like practically the only idoit who wore it during chinese year this year and everyone called me ah lian.
now look who is wearing it.
everyone.
i hate this kind of feeling.
so i better get a brand of my own..HA!

i lost my MACBETH lit BOOK and the exams are a little more than a week away.
i cried, duh.
wo bu gan xin.
i dont wanna copy notes from act 1 to 3.
i wanna face the fact that i have the same amount of time to revise like anyone else but i have to copy notes that everyone did ages ago.
hell.
i really hope it appears on my table tmr or i find it somehow.
really, i prayed hard.
God pls answer my prayer.. i am desperate.
i dont know how i am suppose to survive for o's next year.
there was this morning when i woke up, i started to count how many days left to eoys.
10, and i freaked out that i went to my mum's room and cry.
yeah, i guess i am giving myself a lot of pressure and all.
i am really afraid of not doing well.
thats why i am here giving myself a 1/2 hr break.
gave myself a 1hr treat of reading mag.
i wouldnt have anymore breaks today until 1030.
sighx, its not nerd. its insecure for the future.
i can just imagine myself crying after finishing every single test paper cos i didnt have a clue what to answer.
i am so afraid that i study so hard that when i step into the exam hall, everything is in the air i breathe out and i am left with nothing in my head.
i always experience that for history exams though...so that DO happen to me.

i will look forward for after the exams.
going K BOX!!
yeah, at last i am going there.
but have to take those $$ out from my zen V saving plan...sighx.

my own guitar practices are on their way.
yeah, I WANNA HAVE OR BE IN A GIRL ROCK BAND!!
just like cherry bloom(ying tao bang)
its damn cool ok..
i dont mind drumming or lead sing..SO COOL!

for a split second, i just realised that i have ALOT of cliques.
i can start naming it out like now.
1. US (genia,rach,faith,trina,vera,raina)
2. lefties (mil,kaiting,cass)
3. KBOX gang (jo,angie,kwok,lydia,cass,davina)
4. superband dudes (kwok,cass,juu)
5. band (em,juu,kwok,mil)
6. lesbian 123 (mil,squeak)

LOVE YOU ALL DUDE:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home