me

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

MY COMPUTER IS BACK!! YEAH!
but the whole computer is re-formatted.
and its darn slow lar.
all my songs are like gone and my msn is like a picture of a dog.
argh.
cant stand this...sighx.
i gotta take pics out of my photobucket soon.
lucky i got a radioblogclub account.
so i still have music to listen to.
AND THERE IS YOU TUBE.
save me.

exams are scary.
it is like 15 more days to DOOMS DAY
yeah, now i feel so un-prepared, scared and nervous.
argh.
i need to finish my emaths this week and start on amaths and chem next week.
i alr studyed 1/2 of physics.
and i am so going to fail ss/history like always.

I AM OFF MY DIET and i found myself indulging in food like crazy
i think its just stress and the fact that i am growing.
hopefully tall.
i am so likely gaining weigh in this stress exam period.
save me, i need to the hit the gym desperately.
i am so addicted to milky bar, honey comb chocolate and cab boost these days.
yeah, i still hate chocolate.
but these are the ones i like only.

i seriously think that i am going mad.
STUDY!!
argh, exams will be over soon but...ARGH~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home