me

Friday, September 29, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWOK,j3
ha. yeah.
gave her a tweety card, snow angel's stuff and energy's final fantasy poster...
LOVE YA LOTS:)
everyone seem to be not online and dont blog jump as much now.
cos my blog seem to be so dead here while i still update almost like normal days.
as in, not the exam period.
but i havent went online yet, as in msn.
i dont wanna get disturbed when i study.
i dont know how on earth i am going to pull thru this time of terrible stress.
God will have his way, he will.

my back is dying on me.
out of all the days in the year, it gotta be during the exam period.
sighx, everything started on wednesday.
i was just walking up the hill to school when i felt a sharp pain from my back all the way to my tail bone.
i thought it was just my stress pain, yeah. my stress pain is stomach ache.
so i though that it.
but after that, it was so pain when we are about to go for pe, i sat down and couldnt get up.
yeah, later on during pe, i realised it was my back.
the pain was in my tail bone.
i thot it would fade off after a few hours.
it was there all the way until this hour.

on wednesday, i went to the chinese doctor and had accuputure(dont know how to spell)
it didnt have much help and the pain was still there.
the doctor said that my back's condition is pretty bad and most probably will need to get a pmc to not do pe.
i cannot do anything other than jogging and swimming.
but the thing is, i cant swim for nuts.
on thursday, i went to the clinic and see the doctor plus did a x ray.
i swear i would never wanna go for an x ray anymore in my life.
but for my back, i am quite sure i will need to head back there soon.

report out in 2 weeks.
i really cant imagine myself as a pmc dude.
as in, even though i was quite eager and WANT to get a pmc in the past, thinking about it now, i dont wanna anymore.
yeah.
i want to be a normal person running around the tracks with my friends..sighx.

eoys in 3 days
all the best to everyone out there.
and to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home