me

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

OH MY GOSH!!
I SO HATE AMATHS
pls, my gosh.
every part of my body hates it.
I DRAT AMATHS LESSONS!
maybe its just the teacher.
i think he so gave up on me lar.
its not my fault that i dont get what the FFFF he is teaching in class right.
shyte.
i really do hate Amaths.
now, i have more confident in doing better in SS/history than amaths.
i dont even FEEL LIKE WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME PRACTICING FOR A SUBJECT THAT I WILL KNOW I WILL FAIL FOR MY EOYS.
its maths, it will be such a waste of time.
BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST STILL.
and successfully think of a way to either drop this ANNOYING subject next year or flunk it again in my o's.
HELLO!!!
have you ever done a past year paper when you cant answer any??
I DID!! i couldnt even answer a BLOOD CRAP maths question on last year's paper lar.
i can so picture myself getting my amaths paper during the eoys and just flipping thru it, looking for all the sets questions(cos that is the only thing i know in amaths) and do them, then slowly slack thru the paper and count how many questions i acutally do know how to do cos counting those will be much lesser than counting those i dont know.
ARGH!! i NEED AMATHS DESPERATELY.
but then again, i wouldnt exactly bother about THIS DAMN SPASTIC SUBJECT NOW!!

never ever become a chemistry, emaths, SS/history, amaths TEACHER in my whole life is my moto.
okay, just dont ever teach secondary kids.
they will HATE YOU ALL THEIR LIFE cos they hate the subject.

ARGH!!! i HATE LOOKING AT H__!!
i just hate the amaths book.
damn it.
no matter how hard i try now, i will just fail my amaths with straight F9s for my eoys.
i am SO CONFIDENT FOR THAT!
if i would to get like an E8 or D7 for my eoys, i will just laugh at myself and make sure the teacher remarks my paper or find questions that they can deduce my marks from.

I HATE AMATHS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home