me

Friday, September 22, 2006

shyte, before i realise it.
i have slacked one day and i am on the computer now.
this is really bad.
thats why i was punishing myself to read 5 ss essays before i went to sleep last night.
yes, SS is my bedtime story.
ha.
i am going to cell later and leaving a little early.
yeah.
cos i wanna sleep at 11 and wake up at 830 and study at 9.
ha. yeah.
yes trina is so right, doreen is freaking out like crap.
i will go crazy like that.
opps.
my mum say that i should stop saying that i am crazy cos what if i really turn mad studying and giving myself too much stress.
i guess i get stress over things super easily and freak out over 10 days to exams till i cry.
thats why my mum ask me to go JC.
yeah, guess thats a wise and smart choice my mum made for me.
she knows that i will really go mad oneday if i were to take As.
HA!
then, i would probably be the GEEK in ngee ann..HA!

today chem lesson was so UNPRODUCTIVE!
i am not exactly dissapointed that i went.
i enjoyed myself with emma's and cassie's company:)
THANKS DEARs:)
emma was like drawing my hand and face with highlighted and pen.
yeah.
she used like pink, blue, orange and i think purple and black pen.
yeah.
i SERIOUSLY think i will have an breakout of pimples on my left cheek.
emma, WATCH OUT!!
HA!
she went high on icecream we had for lunch.
how come she always go so high when im around?
maybe she justs goes high with my company.
oh, thats bad.
i can image the both of us in one IMH ward drawing each other..HA!
i must have gone mad allowing her to doddle on me...poor skin.

havent found macbeth yet.
i guess it would be gone for good:'(
some THANK YOU shouts:
LYDIA! - for letting me hug you when i cried and wet your uniform. LOVES:)
SQUEAK! - for going class to class to find my book.
VERA! - for asking pple in 3M for my book.
RAINA! - for checking your 3S lit pple for my book.
KAITING! - who is about to lend me photocopy your macbeth.
CASSIE! - for offering your book to me:)
EUGENIA! - for being so concern about this matter.

even though the book is not found, i still thank you guys.
hope to see it soon though, which i think is impossible.
LOVE YOU ALL:)
thanks for letting me realised that you guys love me so much:) THANKS

now i will just photocopy kaiting's book from act 1 to 3 and take notes from lydia..
and slowly copy all the notes into my FUTURE book after the exams.

i dont wanna be a S_____R anymore.
not literally be one.
like fly to taiwan to train on my vocals and cut an album.
i may just join like a competition and yeah, EXPERIENCE of a S_____R is all i want:)
cos i wanna do a little of all my ambition.
its really embarrassing to type all here.
i wanna be a LAWYER(impossible by now),ACTRESS,DJ,SINGER,DESIGNER,CREATIVE DIRETOR of a company, PSYCHATRIST(i dont know how to spell it eh), ...
should be thats all..HA!
i wanna try a little of everything.
so i guess if i be an actress, i can try out all ambition.. like impossible ones like lawyer.
HA!
yeah, thats why i want to be an actress.
HA! so ridiculous.
enough of CRAP.

SOONFOOL bouncing ooffffffff.

CELL123
I LOVE SOUL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home