me

Thursday, July 06, 2006

<--- that girl there.
its BOA ok. yeah.
i know lots of people have bad impression about her.
but trust me, she is GOOD.
people thought that it was me with makeup on.
erm...EHEM.
just to tell you.
DOREEN DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT ON MAKEUP.
only lipgloss and balm for me:)


emaths test was alright but who really cares.
flunk it for all i care, cos i really dont give a damn about schooling now.


i attitude is starting to surface within me and many can see it now.
is it just me or that everyone feels that way?
sorry, emo people just gotta show attitude.
i am not emo.
just that no one knows..yeah
thoughts have been running through my mind so quickly that i cant exactly remember what i was thinking about.
have you seen the worst out of me?
bet you havent cos i dont even know when is the worst of me.
just now? now? later? always?
not that i dont wanna help no more, its just that i help too much and gain not even a smile on your face. thats why i am sick of it.
i cant force you to let me help you since you are not even helping yourself.
hurt myself or not?
i still am searching for an answer.
i know the one above will be hurt in either way.
hurt physically?
hurt emotionally?
hurt spiritually?
only he can give and take away.
but why am i full of hurt when i cant even explain why i am suffering?
or is it just an illusion?
illusionial feeling?
you must be joking.


TO THAT GIRL:
we are usually little in words.
just feeling each other's presence.
but i know that we know each other well enough that we dont have to say it out.
or is it just my wishful thinking again?
i know that i need to daydream at times and just feel the presence.
it like, i have already known you for forever.
that day was like i known you for life


a girl with attitude problem
pls dont come near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home