me

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i thank isador for getting me such a lovely lollipop from her malaysia trip for me.
and a lovely footprint keychain that have my name on it PLUS its BLUE:)
THANK YOU!!
the lolly is bigger than my palm.
LOVE IT!!


I TOTALLY AGREE WITH SANGEE
dont watch high school musical.
its not that its not good, its actually quite good.
but the SONG GETS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
i like the basketball dance and song part.
the leading male actor cant sing.
but he sang best for the basketball part.
the show was really meaningful.
some people just liked the show for the dances and songs.
i did enjoy that too.
but its the meaning behind everything that set me thinking.
many people seem to didnt see that point.
i must break free from what everyone thinks i am and do what my heart thinks
that is that same to follow my heart.. and not my head


i think i got a throat infection cos my throat hurts like crazy but my voice is alright..
CRAP!!
i cant sing now..
just kill me if i cant sing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home